Game Update Update #8 - Bug Fixes, QoL

Andys1814

Iron Member
Staff member
Runite Member
Jul 14, 2019

Hey everyone,

Just a small little update for today to address what I consider to be some high-priority bugs.
  • Added Twisted Bow effect from OSRS. For exact information, check out the OSRS wiki page found here. I emulated it exactly, even the Chambers of Xeric cap modifier. This is a massive buff which should make the Twisted bow actually relevant.
  • Added the ability to make extended super antifire potions, which work identical to OSRS; we plan on adding more ways to obtain lava scale shards in the very near future to make it easier to make these potions.
  • Two new achievements revolving around tournaments have been added in order to bolster participation and prepare for the OSRS GP tournament events that we plan on hosting very soon.
  • Reworked the Crystal Key Chest, which should be much more rewarding and valued for players.
  • Fixed one last bug causing nulled Grand Exchange acounts, which will now fix ALL the affected accounts.
  • Fixed, once again, the wilderness lever at home not working.
  • Fixed a bug in which players would could get unexpectedly locked upon doing certain skilling actions
  • Fixed Infernal pickaxe smelting Adamant bar when actually mining Rune.
  • Added Crushed nests to Sigmund the Merchant's shop (for ironmen as well) for 1450 coins each.
  • Added Jugs of water to Sigmund the Merchant's ironmen shop for 35 coins each.
  • Fixed achievement category capitalization in the journal interface.

That's it! Expect a lot more to come soon. We are aware of some of the issues with RuneLite/launcher not functioning properly, and I'll address many of these things hopefully in our next update.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Akimbo

Rhoblox

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Sep 4, 2019
Teleported to Experiments on one account a few days ago. The account won't load anymore (is that what the effect of Nulled is?)

Josh

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 18, 2019
Awesome cant wait to get back home to play again!

Him

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 29, 2019
More than a month passed. I see no updates. I believe new developer you hired is actually not developer. Having a strange feeling that sadly but there will be no more content in Runite.

Wannadds

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Runite Member
Jul 25, 2019
New Zealand
More than a month passed. I see no updates. I believe new developer you hired is actually not developer. Having a strange feeling that sadly but there will be no more content in Runite.
I will say this only once there are updates there is devs working harder then you know and the content being added will make comments like this seem silly homie 😂