Just a small little update for today to address what I consider to be some high-priority bugs.
- Added Twisted Bow effect from OSRS. For exact information, check out the OSRS wiki page found here. I emulated it exactly, even the Chambers of Xeric cap modifier. This is a massive buff which should make the Twisted bow actually relevant.
- Added the ability to make extended super antifire potions, which work identical to OSRS; we plan on adding more ways to obtain lava scale shards in the very near future to make it easier to make these potions.
- Two new achievements revolving around tournaments have been added in order to bolster participation and prepare for the OSRS GP tournament events that we plan on hosting very soon.
- Reworked the Crystal Key Chest, which should be much more rewarding and valued for players.
- Fixed one last bug causing nulled Grand Exchange acounts, which will now fix ALL the affected accounts.
- Fixed, once again, the wilderness lever at home not working.
- Fixed a bug in which players would could get unexpectedly locked upon doing certain skilling actions
- Fixed Infernal pickaxe smelting Adamant bar when actually mining Rune.
- Added Crushed nests to Sigmund the Merchant's shop (for ironmen as well) for 1450 coins each.
- Added Jugs of water to Sigmund the Merchant's ironmen shop for 35 coins each.
- Fixed achievement category capitalization in the journal interface.
That's it! Expect a lot more to come soon. We are aware of some of the issues with RuneLite/launcher not functioning properly, and I'll address many of these things hopefully in our next update.